BCAA 5000 is NutraBio’s anabolic matrix that combines the powerful muscle regenerating benefits of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Collectively made up of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them and they must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently, each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery—muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. While the extensive list of BCAA supplementation benefits could fill page after page, we will look at the top 10 reasons why BCAAs should be a part of your supplement regimen. As a whole, BCAAs:
- Ignite muscle protein synthesis – Leads to larger gains in lean mass accretion and faster recovery times.
- Assist in maintaining an anabolic (muscle building) environment – Exercise can put the body in a catabolic state (muscle breakdown). When this happens, BCAAs are used for energy as opposed to growth and repair. BCAA supplementation can improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acid groups, which ultimately keeps the body in an anabolic state.
- Support lean mass growth – BCAAs activate satellite cells that travel and attach to individual muscle fibers, helping the stressed or damaged muscle as a whole grow in size.
- Increase muscle strength – Going hand in hand with benefit #3, increases in lean mass mean large muscle fiber sizes and greater cross-sectional areas, which equates to greater increases in muscle strength.
- Increase fat loss – This is largely due to isoleucine, which can stimulate receptors that inhibit fat storage and increase fat burning.
- Improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity – While isoleucine improves glucose tolerance on its own, the whole trio of BCAAs can support improved insulin sensitivity and metabolic rate for improved body composition.
- Increase endurance performance – During prolonged exercise, BCAAs are taken up by the skeletal muscle rather than the liver in order to contribute to energy production (oxidative metabolism). They also can help prevent muscle damage during long-duration endurance sports by protecting muscle tissue
- May decrease post-exercise soreness – Also known as delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). BCAAs help repair the muscular structural damage caused by strenuous exercise that is thought to be responsible for DOMS.
- Assist in maintaining lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction – When calories are cut as a whole, this usually means a drop in protein consumption. Not enough protein and muscles may start to atrophy. Studies have shown BCAA supplementation during periods of calorie restriction can assist in maintaining lean muscle mass while also decreasing fat mass.
- Blunt muscle fatigue – Valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails. This means less serotonin gets to the brain, ultimately leading to stronger muscular contractions, quicker recovery between sets, and prolonged muscular strength and endurance.
GCode VICE: Pre-Workout is a no-bs preworkout combining proven performance actives with novel and unique natural compounds to propel you forward, in the gym and on the grind. 45 power-packed servings divided among three incredible, soda-inspired flavors (15 servings of each) Cherry Swola, Grindin’ Grape and Legend Lime makes VICE an experience you look forward to, not simply for the insane pumps or intense focus, but for a taste you simply cant get enough of. Designed by lifters for lifters, the VICE non-proprietary formula delivers everything you need, in doses you can read. And nothing your training can do without.
In an industry of redundancy and imitation, it takes something remarkable to stand out from the crowd. For those who demand more from themselves everyday, for those who never want to fit in, we created GCode VICE: Pre-Workout.
OUTLIFT is mega-dosed with the most powerfully advanced ingredients, that will push your mind and body past their natural limits while shattering all plateaus. OUTLIFT sets a new standard in pre-workout supplementation: it is a CLINICALLY DOSED complete Pre-Workout POWERHOUSE with 10 of the most potent and advanced ingredients at full effective doses that is guaranteed to enhance your every workout or sports competition.
Fully Clinically Dosed Ingredients:
Citrulline Malate 2:1 (8g)1
- Each dose in OUTLIFT has 8g of Citrulline Malate 2:1 allowing for intense, long lasting muscle pumps.†
- Research has shown that citrulline increases Nitric Oxide (N.O.) and blood arginine levels which can provide an elevation in protein synthesis (lean muscle growth), creatine synthesis, and a greater BCAA utilization by muscles during exercise.†
- Supplementing with citrulline malate has been shown to directly increase the number of repetitions, reduce fatigue and significantly decrease muscle soreness post exercise.†
Carnosyn® Beta-Alanine (3.2g)2
- Beta-alanine increases carnosine levels.
- Research suggest daily supplementation of beta-alanine, supports more endurance and recovery from longer training sessions.†
- Beta-alanine delays muscle fatigue to help increase lean mass and enhance strength.†
Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate (3g)3
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is clinically proven the purest creatine monohydrate available anywhere.†
- Research has shown that supplementing with creatine monohydrate supports improved muscle performance for muscle growth, strength and power.†
- Creapure® Creatine Monohydrate is produced using a patented process which guarantees purity, effectiveness and potency.†
- Leucine is the most important branch chain amino acid for stimulating muscle protein synthesis.†
- Supplementing with 3g of Leucine provides the needed amount to promote maximal protein synthesis.†
- OUTLIFT provides the optimum 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine to Valine in a pre-workout product.
- Isoleucine is one of the essential amino acids that is known for its ability to increase endurance and assist in muscle repair and recovery.†
- Supplementing with 1.5g of Isoleucine provides the glucose, used as fuel, for your body to burn as energy.†
- Valine encourages muscle repair and tissue growth while providing an energy source in the muscles to preserve glucose.†
- Research has shown that Valine helps with maintaining the nitrogen balance in the body and is needed for muscle metabolism.†
- Taurine has shown to be effective for promoting endurance, increasing alertness and enhancing recovery.†
- Supplementing with Taurine has been shown to increase strength levels and decrease muscle soreness. †
- Caffeine is one of the most well-researched performance enhancement ingredients.†
- Supplementing with Caffeine immediately increases work volume and muscle strength, mental alertness and mood, assists in fat loss and helps you train at a higher intensity level.†
- Research has shown this essential amino acid supports brain function including increasing mental focus and alertness, dopamine levels, mood and energy during exercise.†
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine is 20 times more water soluble and better absorbed to raise tyrosine levels in the body.†
- Research has shown that BioPerine® enhances drug and nutrient absorption in the body which improves the effectiveness of key ingredients.†
This is a comprehensive guide to running your own successful contest prep. Based on my own personal experience as well as the thousands of clients I have worked with over the last ten plus years, I lay out all the research and strategies used to help turn athletes in to champions. There is no other comprehensive guide like this out on the market and this will be a game changer for you in your training and dieting approach to getting on stage and winning. http:http://biolaynestore.com?rfsn=1133664.217555//1316
**NEW STRONGER FORMULA**
All ingredients and dosages are listed and they are impressive! This is an extreme pre workout formula that will provide you with maximum focus, endurance & strength. Hooligan is a BSE/TSE FREE, VEGETARIAN, HYPOALLERGENIC, NON-GMO product. There are no added sugars, salt, preservatives, salicylates or artificial color or fragrance.
Legion (Fat Burner)
Legion 1,3 is Centurion Labz thermogenic formula deisgned to elevate core temperature while also increasing your metabolic rate to accelerate thermogenesis and fat oxidation in the body. We have combined potent stimulants along with focus elements for enhanced concentration during training or any type of physical activity. We have also added Nootropic elements to also enhance a sense of well being and euphoria. Not only will you accelerate you weight loss, you will also feel good doing it!
Nectar – Whey Protein Isolate
IntraBlast – Intra Workout, 30 servings
INTRA Blast, without question, is the most advanced intra-workout amino acid product ever created.
Every ingredient has an incredible dose to help accelerate your recovery and fuel your performance. Take a look at any competitor on the market, and you’ll see that they fall short in some area of their formulation. We recognized this and decided to put your recovery and performance first. What we’ve come up with is a highly advanced formulation built specifically for the performance and recovery needs of any serious athlete. You TRAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISE, and we’ve put every ounce of effort into creating INTRA Blast WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
BCAAs are actually EAAs but there are other critical amino acids to consider besides BCAAs when it comes to repair and growth. The reason EAAs are considered “essential” is because your body can’t synthesize them. Unfortunately, most companies don’t use the full EAA spectrum because they are hard to flavor and very expensive compared to just BCAAs. At NutraBio, we don’t shy away from challenges, which is why we chose to take on this difficult formulation task to combine the best of both worlds in creating INTRA BLAST. Here’s an in-depth look at how the formulation works.
MUSCLE GROWTH EAA/BCAA COMPLEX (10,005 mg)
BCAA – Instantized and fermented leucine, isoleucine, & valine (7200 mg)
- These are in the proper scientifically studied ratio of 2:1:1 shown to support recovery and reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Research has shown that these can spare muscle wasting during prolonged exercise.
- In athletes, BCAAs are proven to provide energy to working muscles.
- Our BCAAs come from plant sources (fermented) as opposed to animal keratin sources (chemical extraction) such as feathers, hair, etc.
L-Lysine (850 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that supports protein synthesis and carnitine synthesis.
- It is essential to helping the formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons, and joints.
- It is crucial in helping the body utilize calcium for various processes.
L- Threonine (850 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that aids in facilitating proper responses to high-stress scenarios created by intense exercise.
- Like lysine, it is an essential component to help facilitate proper formation of collagens utilized to form connective tissues such a ligaments, tendons, and joints.
- It is also critical in the formation of anti-bodies and maintaining proper metabolic function.
L-Histidine (450 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid, which combines with beta-alanine to form skeletal muscle carnosine to support endurance. Carnosine plays a crucial role in hydrogen ion buffering and as an intramuscular anti-oxidant.
- As a precursor to histamines, it is extremely important for immune response and supporting the role of anti-oxidants.
DL-Methionine (300 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body in synthesizing creatine.
- It serves as a precursor to glutathione, one of the most important antioxidant tripeptides formed by the body.
- It has the ability to bind with selenium, which is a critical trace element involved in numerous metabolic processes.
DL-Phenylalanine (300 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid that helps the body repair and support the central nervous system.
- It serves as a potent precursor for numerous neurotransmitters that are critical in muscle activation and movement.
- It has the ability to affect mood states and has been shown to support positive thoughts.
L- Tryptophan (55 mg)
- It is a critical essential amino acid in the formation of numerous neurotransmitters related to mood and performance.
- It has also been demonstrated to have the ability to have a positive impact on pain perception.
MUSCLE RECOVERY ACCELERATOR (5000 mg)
- This is the most prevalent non-essential amino acid in the body, which has shown to affect hydration status of skeletal muscle cells.
- It has been shown to have a role in resynthesis of both protein and glycogen.
- It also demonstrates the ability to support the synthesis of many compounds critical to energy and repair, such as ATP, DNA, and RNA.
STRENGTH & PERFORMANCE MATRIX (3000 mg)
Betaine anhydrous (2000 mg)
- This amino acid has been shown to increase power and strength output due to its supporting role for the body’s creatine production. Essentially, it can help increase your reps with a given weight.
- It has been shown to have a positive effect on fat and energy metabolism.
- It has also been shown to have a positive effect on hydration and supports healthy nitric oxide levels.
L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate 2:1 reacted (OKG) (1000 mg)
- It has been demonstrated to have a positive role in boosting recovery and supporting protein synthesis.
- It can help improve training by diminishing the effects of ammonia build-up from working muscles.
- Our OKG is fully reacted, which means it is positively bonded. It is in the exact same form that the positive research studies were based on.
ELECTROLYTE & HYDRATION OPTIMIZER (1715 mg)
TAURINE (2000 mg)
- It helps maintain proper water balance in the muscle during training due to its osmotic properties.
- Supplementation optimizes training endurance and is clinically proven to improve performance.
- Supplementation while training helps replace losses of taurine caused by intense training.
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (as Calci-K®) (535 mg)
- This advanced ingredient serves as a donor for multiple electrolytes in one shot.
- Electrolytes serve a crucial role in maintaining water balance throughout the body and facilitating motor neuron function.
- We employed this innovative ingredient to ensure that you are loading with sufficient electrolytes to perform at your best.
- Research has shown that taking sodium reduces an athlete’s susceptibility to thermoregulatory strain and increases exercise capacity.
- The more you sweat, the more your body loses sodium, so it’s critical to replace it while you are training intensely.
DIMAGNESIUM MALATE (140 mg)
- Exercise can deplete magnesium, and it’s extremely important to replace these losses attributed to intense exercise.
- Magnesium is critical in processes related to ATP production, oxygen movement into the muscle via 2,3-diphosphoglycerate (2,3-DPG), and over 300 other physiological processes important to athletes.
PRE – Workout Stimulant Free
ATHLETIC ENDURANCE & PERFORMANCE COMPLEX (8500 mg)
L-CITRULLINE DL-MALATE (2:1 reacted) (6000 mg)
- This ingredient has been shown to increase endurance in performance athletes when used at the same dosage level as in PRE-EXTREME and PRE.†
- Citrulline malate works by decreasing the ammonia levels in working muscles and increasing the ATP available to working muscles.†
- Our citrulline malate is in the proper citrulline-malate ratio (2:1), validated by research. Fairly often, companies use a 1:1 ratio which is more cost effective but not validated by research.
- NutraBio’s citrulline malate is fully reacted, meaning it’s bonded and not just citrulline powder with added malate powder.
BETA-ALANINE (as CARNOSYN®) (2500 mg)
- This ingredient has numerous clinical studies supporting its role as a hydrogen ion buffer and its ability to increase muscle carnosine stores.†
- Supplementation has shown to increase endurance capacity, reps before failure, and total distance increased in time trials.†
- Carnosine is a powerful anti-oxidant that has numerous health benefits when it comes to memory and central nervous system communication efficiency.†
ATP POWER, STRENGTH, & RECOVERY COMPLEX (6000 mg)
CREATINE HCL (2000 mg)
- This ingredient works by increasing the body’s potential to produce more ATP by increasing skeletal muscle phosphocreatine stores. †
- Creatine monohydrate does not have the same solubility advantages as creatine HCL, which allows for a lower dose to be equally if not more effective. †
- The increased solubility of creatine HCL comes from attaching a hydrochloride to the creatine molecule, which lowers the pH. This is the basis for enhanced solubility. †
L-LEUCINE (2000 mg)
- This ingredient is the most important BCAA/EAA when it comes to supporting anabolism and limiting catabolism. †
- By itself, it has shown to increase recovery times and limit delayed onset muscular soreness. †
- What separated NutraBio’s leucine from others is the fact that it is from fermented vegetable sources as opposed to animal-based sources.
BETAINE ANHYDROUS (1500 mg)
- This amino acid has been shown to increase power and strength output due to its supporting role for the body’s creatine production. Essentially, it can help increase your reps with a given weight. †
- It has been shown to have a positive effect on fat and energy metabolism. †
- Supplementation has been demonstrated to have a positive effect on hydration and supports healthy nitric oxide levels. †
CREATINE MAGNESIUM CHELATE (as CREATINE MAGNAPOWER®) (500 mg)
- Most creatine is transported into the muscle via a process known as sodium transport across the cell membrane.
- Creatine MagnaPower® is transported via the ligand-gated cation transport channel, which can potentially allow for less bloating. †
- Magnesium itself is one of the most beneficial minerals to athletes, serves as an electrolyte, and is one of the hardest to get a full RDA of from diet alone. †
ELECTROLYTE & HYDRATION OPTIMIZER (1715 mg)
TAURINE (2000 mg)
- It helps maintain proper water balance in the muscle while training due to its osmotic properties. †
- Supplementation optimizes training endurance and is clinically proven to improve performance. †
- Taking pre-workout taurine helps replace its potential loss caused by intense training. †
CALCIUM POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE CITRATE (as Calci-K®) (535 mg)
- This advanced ingredient serves as a donor for multiple electrolytes in one shot.
- Electrolytes serve a crucial role in maintaining water balance throughout the body and facilitating motor neuron function. †
- We employed this innovative ingredient to ensure that you are loading with sufficient electrolytes to perform at your best. †
- Research has shown that taking sodium reduces an athlete’s susceptibility to thermoregulatory strain and increases exercise capacity. †
- The more you sweat, the more your body loses sodium, so it’s critical to replace it while you are training intensely. †
NITRIC OXIDE PERFORMANCE MATRIX (1750 mg)
AGMATINE SULFATE (1000 mg)
- This is a form of decarboxylated arginine that can survive liver metabolism to enhance blood flow to working muscles. †
- It has been shown to have the ability to manipulate pain receptors, which may allow you to train past normal pain thresholds. †
- We only use a vegan source of agmatine that is derived from fermented plants.
INOSITOL ARGININE SILICATE (as NITROSIGINE®) (750 mg)
- This novel and patented form of arginine has been shown in clinical research to be more biologically effective in athletes than arginine HCL. †
- The greater biological effect of this allows for greater nitric oxide production and blood flow at a much lower level than normal arginine HCL. †
- The synergistic effect of this ingredient and agmatine with respect to increased blood flow is quite dramatic while you are training and during the post-workout period. †
FOCUS, DRIVE, & STIMULATION COMPLEX (1600 mg)
This revolutionary complex was designed to help athletes maintain focus and drive while putting themselves through the most rigorous training sessions. You will not find a better feeling and a more complete focus complex anywhere else. Here’s what each ingredient does. †
N-ACETYL L-TYROSINE (1500 mg) – Increases mental alertness and boosts mood. †
THEAPURE L-THEANINE (300 mg)
HUPERZINE A (100 mcg) – A powerful focus agent that helps maintain elevated acetylcholine levels. †
NUTRIENT ABSORPTION ENHANCER (5 mg)
PIPER NIGRUM EXTRACT (AS BIOPERINE®)
- Many ingredients, such as herbal extracts, certain minerals, and a variety of amino acids, actually have a hard time being absorbed by the body. †
- Bioperine® is used in numerous products by us because it enhances the bioavailability of many ingredients in our formulations. †
- At NutraBio, we like to call this “bioavailability insurance” for our highly technical formulations that rely on extremely pure and refined ingredients. †
As you can see clearly displayed on this chart, even some of the best-selling pre-workouts on the market claiming to be the strongest formulated pale in comparison to PRE-EXTREME or PRE. Many also lack transparency. At the end of the day, NutraBio isn’t just about marketing hype and trying to maximize our profit. It’s all about giving athletes what they want to meet their performance needs by giving them access to clean supplements that are innovative